Galle Organic Kitchen – Not a restaurant, we share our family kitchen with six visitors every day.
Yusuf and his family offer traditional sri lankan meals at their home, which cannot find in a usual local restaurant. It’s not a restaurant, it‘ simply their family kitchen. The ingrendients for the meals are bought from the nearby local market and is all organic. If you get the chance you can even join Yusuf to the local market and learn more about sri lankan vegetables and fruits.
We open three tables for our daily meals to put healthiest food we prepare for ourselves on the plates of guests who visits Galle, the city of hospitality. We serve breakfast, lunch & dinner every day from our home kitchen that is limited for maximum six numbers of visitors. All our meals are freshly prepared each day and free from any additives, preservatives or colorings. Please come and enjoy a meal to feel the difference!
- Meeting point will be at 4:30 pm at our office (see map below).
- We will go together to the local market to buy the ingredients. Here you will also get an introduction to Sri Lankan vegetables and fruits.
- In the cooking class, we will prepare the dinner together.
- We will have dinner together.
- If your booking is less than 24 hours, contact us before booking to check the availability.
- For reservation, you can book directly by clicking on “Check Availability” or use the contact form below or contact us via:
Phone/Whatsapp: +94 755 8383 00
What is Included
- visit the local organic market to buy the ingredients
- cooking class
- meal in a local's home