Pedal your way down Galle’s charming streets and across its bustling junctions, sampling historical buildings and markets as you cruise. Flip on of some seasonal fruits, savor the subtle sweetness of delicate pancakes, and cool off with a icy glass of delicious mangrove apple drink.
Meet up with me at the EuroLanka Travel office, and enjoy a pure ceylon tea with some homemade cookies before you head out. Roll to your first stop and admire the incredible Dutch architecture of the city and its impressive narrow streets. Nearby, enjoy the crunchy cashew nuts from a street vendor to jump-start your appetite for the rest of the afternoon.
We will cycle through the Dutch colonized era of Galle, visiting the Mosque and Temple to the mountain of Monkey King to hear stories about Rama, Seetha, Hanumantha and Ravana from historical Hindu canon.
- You should be ready to cycle about 16 kilometers in 8 hours with stops at beautiful places, food experiences, nice hikes, local interactions, demonstrations, etc.
- You can also do the tour in a Tuk-Tuk with an extra charge of 25 US$ for 2 person. You can choose the Tuk-Tuk option on the booking page.
- Tour start is at 9 am at our office.
If your booking is less than 24 hours, contact us before booking to check the availability.
For reservation, you can book directly by clicking on “Check Availability” or use the contact form below or contact us via:
Phone/Whatsapp: +94 755 8383 00
- Sight-Seeing bicycle tour with guide
- Endemic mangrove apple drink
- Authentic local lunch
- Tour by Tuk-Tuk optional